I am always so proud of my kids when they bring home an art project. I am the last one to ever be critical however, here is Emily’s picture of our family. Let’s critique this picture, shall we?
1) Emily thinks she is a newborn.
2) we don’t have a cat.
3) Joe is apparently a woman.
4) she can’t have that dog. That dog looks too big and it will probably eat Emily.
5) apparently Nicholas is black.
6) Vincent is eating peanut butter which he is highly allergic to soooo he will die if he eats peanut butter.
7) she pretty much nailed the picture of me. Well done Emily.
8)why is the whole family in the house and Emily, as a newborn, is just chillin’ on the roof… alone.
9) I feel like she could have used the elements and principles of design a little better. The background is lacking and has too much negative space… poor planning.
10) I really feel like Emily needs to pay attention and observe her surroundings better. I mean come on, she has been living here for two years. Let’s get it together kid.
This post is dedicated to my mother in law, Fran Iannone. 🙂