Here’s a synopsis of the afternoon:
1) Emily wanted to try pedaling her tricycle. She finally started pedaling and then decided it was easier to walk the bike instead.
2) Nicholas tried to catch a ball but instead it hit him right in the eye… then his glove poked him in the eye.
3) The kids decided to pick up the leaves. Awesome… way to get the leaf pick up started. Thanks for putting them all on the porch.
4) Emily cried over…wait for it… everything. Enough said.
5) Vincent decided he was running away and finding a new house. He had a plan that he would sneak food out of some random person’s fridge, come back to our house for money and decided to take a ball with him so he had something to play with. Well thought out plan.
6)Emily cried because she couldn’t grab her brother’s butts… long story.
7) Nicholas started talking into my stomach and asked if anyone was in there… there better not be anyone in there.
8) Emily cried at the top of the stairs because her leg was broken. When I got up there she was rolling around on the floor saying she was broken but she also didn’t have on any underwear. I don’t understand how that all happened.
9) I went upstairs to give the kids baths and the boys rearranged all of their furniture and I just don’t care.
10) I day drank.
Sundays are crazy.
Lots of love,
The day drinker with broken children