I love spending quality time with my baby girl. Today we did church, lunch and then watched a movie. Here are some of the highlights:
1) She told me that she didn’t want me to catch fire.
2) She kissed me during church. Except she kissed me on my boob.
3) She told me she missed Jesus because he is dead and then was disgusted that I was going to drink his blood.
-Sweet and I might have taken an extra few sips of Jesus.
4) Emily took her usual bathroom tour right during the Eucharist and right when our food came out at Friendly’s.
-The bathroom tour of 2016 continues. I am starting to sell shirts. The back is going to say, ‘just kidding, I just had to fart.’
5) She told me that she was happy Fulley got a new family. I was clearly confused.
-Apparently, she could sense that I did not share in her excitement because i found out that Fulley is a cheetah on a cartoon.
Great day with a great little peanut.
Until next time,
I am glad I didn’t catch fire and burn.