1) I need to study geography.
2) When they had who was up next on the scrolling marquee at the bottom of the tv, I turned to Joe and said ‘Hey look! Alabama is next.’ …yeah, it was Albania.
3) Watching the opening entertainment, I realized people must really enjoy this if they are high.
4) I am pretty sure that most of the athletes are playing Pokemon Go.
5) Can I be an Independent Olympian?
6) Bhutan’s national sport is Archery. If archery was the national sport in the USA, it would really help with Darwin’s theory.
7) I am glad they clarified that we were going by the Portuguese alphabet because I was confused why everything was out of order.
8) the commentators are boring me. I wonder if they get bored? It would make it more interesting if they took a shot every time they introduced a new country. Then the commentating would be hilarious.
9) I wouldn’t want to be the flag holder. What if I worked for four years and then I pulled a shoulder muscle carrying a flag? I would be pissed.
10) Is it necessary for the bikers to wear helmets? They are going like a mile an hour. It’s unnecessary.
11) I know these althetes are happy to walk in but a lot of them didn’t get to the Olympics based off of their dancing skills.
12) I like having Joe around. He reads me the population of the nation and the number of athletes. At first I thought it was unnecessary and I just let it go because he likes numbers but then I realized, it’s probably needed because I thought Alabama was coming up next.
Until next time,
Stay tuned for more insights. I found out we weren’t the first to take flight. Interesting.