So I have another concussion… surprising. It seems like I get a new concussion just from thinking about having one.
Anyway, here are my problems with concussions:
1) I am bored. Come entertain me.
2) I think too much and you are supposed to turn off your brain. Haha… yeah right.
3) I am so exhausted that I sleep all day but then I am right back to staring at the ceiling at night. Come entertain me… Joe won’t mind.
4) I am so tired I just skip meals because I am too lazy to get food. I lost weight! Just kidding… I’m still fat.
5) I can’t watch t.v but I can listen to it and I’m still listening to freaking Calliou whine. What a little bitch.
6) I am not supposed to be on my phone or computer but I feel like you need to be entertained with my life and blogs. You’re welcome.
7) I am so bored that I have cleaned the house several times and that’s just messed up. I’m actually thinking about vacuuming the steps. I even dusted one spot on the wall that has never been dusted. I will show it to you when you stop by.
8) My family still expects for me to feed them. I should be resting… go be a hunter-gatherer.
9) I have taken so many baths that my skin is permanently wrinkled.
10) To pass the time, I keep listening to meditations. I seriously better be best friends with Buddha when this is all said and done. Buddha and I are going to get BFF necklaces. Don’t try to stop us. Hummmmm.
Until next time,