Here is a list of things that have gone wrong in the past 24 hours.
1. I woke up at 2:30 a.m. ready to take over the world.
2. So naturally, I didn’t wake up for my alarm at 5:07 am.
3. I I got an observation today… while having a migraine, while trying to grade photographs.
4. I decided to come home after work to get a long rest before therapy. Instead I got a flat tire. Alright. I’m excited.
5. Currently, while waiting for AAA, I have to pEE. And there’s no place to pee.
6. I am also very hangry because all I wanna do is eat a slice of pizza and take a nap but instead I have a bolt in my tire… a giant man sized bolt.
7. The sound of the emergency flashers are getting on my nerves. ‘Clink clink clink clink clink clink clink clink.’ I only enjoy that sound when I’m clinking wine glasses with my husband not while I’m pulled over on the side of a damn road.
8. AAA got my address wrong not once, not twice but three times. Apparently they think I’m in New Jersey… don’t you have a GPS for this? Isn’t there a GPS system that works? Can’t you take in what we are saying because I can find anything on Google but you can’t pinpoint a corner street.
9. I still have to pee it’s becoming outrageous now… like there’s only so many kegels I can do to keep my pee in.
10. I’m so hungry and people keep talking about this damn donut that’s about to go on my car but I’ll tell you what, at this point I want to eat the donut. AAA still is not here and I still have to pee. After this I’m emotionally eating.
Until next time,
Always sleep in your car instead of trying to get home to sleep in your bed. It’s not worth it.