No one likes Mondays and I’m going to put it in perspective for you…
1) Mondays suck because I am older and being hungover on the weekend basically means I need a day plus additional time to recover. It’s like for every year I get older, I have to add that many more hours for recovery- so I need 37 additional hours to recover.
2) Mondays suck because everyone forgets what it’s like to be in a rush. Listen grandpa, I am late for work and a Monday morning is no time to take your Sunday drive.
3) Mondays suck because you are frantically scavenging for food that all fits within the confines of your diet because this week I am going to do better… or maybe next week. Stop harassing me skinny people!
4) Mondays suck because I have to go to work and clean up my fucking language.
5) Mondays suck because I have responsibilities and I have to actually pretend to care for another five days.
Until next time,
Where’s the fucking chocolate cake?