Emily was up last night with a cough and cold so I was up all night long with her. Then, today, I was so thankful that there was a snow day because I was extremely exhausted. This is how my day has been so far…
1) I fell asleep on the couch and my kids collectively ate eight Rice Krispie treats. It was 9 am.
2) I have watched the movie Trolls twice. Little does my husband know that I rented a movie for $3.99. He is a movie renter hater.
3) I watched a ton of Pokémon. They tell me to catch them all but I don’t want to.
4) Emily wiped her runny nose on me… twice.
5) My kids had to make Valentine’s for each of their peers. That was 72 Valentine’s Day cards. Watching them write was giving me ocd.
6) They wanted hot chocolate and we don’t have that so I just warmed up chocolate milk and called it a day.
7) They complained about the chicken nuggets I made for lunch. Listen, in my day it was peanut butter and jelly so shut your traps because you just ate like 2.3 Rice Krispie treats.
8) My kids didn’t want to play outside. It’s snowing. Be a kid.
9) We had an argument about who won the superbowl. Yes, I was in an argument with my seven year old.
10) Coffee usually helps me to deal with life but I need like a pot of coffee, a fire and maybe some Bailey’s. Who wants a join me?
Until next time,
I need a nap but first, let me eat this Rice Krispie treat.