1) I got less than 4 hours of sleep because our daughter is sick but I am still plugging away without killing someone.
2) Our son has now thrown up a total of five times and instead of threatening God himself, I cheered him on because this is a new puking record.
3) I went to dry my daughter’s hair but the hair dryer caught on fire and I still haven’t stuck my fist threw a wall.
4) I had therapy six hours ago and haven’t missed my therapist once. That’s a new record.
5) I have been to my happy place more than three times in the last six hours. Going there should require a punch card- ten visits and I get a free hoagie or something.
Until next time,
This blog is dedicated to all of us in therapy and to the psychologists who teach us a new way of thinking.