Starbucks never disappoints. I especially enjoy when I put my headphones in my ears but forget to turn on my music. Today, was one of those days and then I overheard two high school girls talking.
‘I am so excited. This will be the best thing ever!’ -first girl
‘Uh, yeah. I am so excited and this is the best thing we have like ever done!’ -second girl
‘Yeah, she will be super proud of us!’ -first girl
‘Oh my God. If we get her to like cry, that would be the best!’ -second girl
‘Yeah it would. This is so perfect; like what could go wrong?’ -first girl
Ok, listen small children. So many things could go wrong.
1) one of you gets grounded for talking like an asshole.
2) someone destroys your hopes and dreams because that’s how life really is and it’s mostly because of they way you talk and your overuse of the word, ‘like.’
3) maybe you both are trying too hard and you talk like valley girls and like people hate that and suddenly like, you have no friends like.
4) someone punches you in the face because of the way you talk and you bleed out.
5) I run over you with my car because you are annoying as fuck and you like, die.
Well, at least I have a coffee.
Until next time,
Peace out like sauerkraut