Ok, so I went on a photo shoot on Tuesday and then I went to a restaurant at the marina. It was a beautiful sunset and as I am enjoying mother nature, here comes two women with their dogs. One dog was walking and one was in a baby carriage. A fucking baby carriage. And then they proceeded to come up to where I was sitting and the lady put her dog into a front carrier attached to her body. Let’s analyze this…
1) a fucking baby carriage. You actually bought that? They have four legs… two more than humans… they are supposed to walk.
2) a fucking front carrier? Do you also breastfeed?
3) I love dogs but they don’t belong in a restaurant unless it’s a service dog. I don’t want the wind to blow a certain way and to have dog hair on my ahi tuna wrap… you twit.
4) dogs are supposed to walk and smell the roses. They are supposed to take a shit on said roses… You just deprived your dogs from taking a shit.
5) I’m sure you think it’s adorable to do this to your dogs. It’s borderline psychotic. Find a baby to walk in a carriage. Is empty nest syndrome this bad because I am celebrating in thirteen years!
6) you look like a tool. There. I said it.
7) do not. I repeat… do not put the dog up to the table. You know why? Because the dog is going to lick it and people eat there. Your dog just licked his balls and is now licking the table that you and others will be dining on.
8) I hear you yelling at your dog not to eat your food. It’s a dog. The dogs whole life is to eat, sleep and poop. You already took two things away from him.
9) what are all the other dogs going to think of him? He probably gets made fun of at the dog park… if he is even allowed to go. Poor dog.
10) please worry about what other people think. Normally I am so against this but in this case, I just wrote a blog about how idiotic it is thst you treat your dogs this way. Do me a favor and stop.
Until next time,
I’m buying a dog so it can bully your dog.